Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
This list can be a mile long if I let it, so I’ll do my best to curve my enthusiasm 🙂 Here are some memorable secondary characters:
1. Phin from Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore – Phin reminds me of Dr. Brennan of the series Bones, she takes everything literally and likes to apply science to everything. She is also loyal and good to the core (see my review here).
2. Storm from the Fire and Thorns series by Rae Carson – He is an enemy prince that swears fealty to Elisa and helps here a lot, he really grew on me by the end (see my review here).
3. Too many to count (Lord Akeldman, Biffy, Ivy Hisselpenny, Professor Lyall, Floote, etc) from the Parasol Protectorate series by Gail Carriger – What an amazingly good series, I just adore these books and all the characters in it!
4. Cecily from the Chemical Garden series by Lauren DeStefano – At the end I think I liked Cecily better than any other character in the series because she was not afraid to fight for what she wanted, play dirty and do what needed to be done (see my review here).
5. Puck and Grimalkin from the Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa – Puck I hope that you find your happy ending someday! You are so funny, loyal and such a good friend. Well, Grim is a cat… you get it right? (see my review here).
6. Dr. Barlow from the Leviathan series by Scott Westerfeld – I sure would like to work for Darwin’s descendant, wouldn’t you? In a time were men are in control of everything, she’s not afraid to fight for what she wants (see my review here).
7. James from the Goddess Test series by Aimée Carter – I also wish you a happy ending James! He is a god with a lot of confidence and his share of bad luck too, but at the end he proved to be a great friend to Kate and Harry (see my review here).
8. Sam from the Deadly Cool series by Gemma Halliday – Sam is one of the greatest friends ever! She would do anything for Heartley, even if it means lying and bending the truth a little bit (see my review here).
9. Isaac from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green – Just because I cry everything that I see his eulogy for Gus *sniff* (see my review here)
10. Jules from the Revenants series by Amy Plum – Poor Jules had the misfortune to fall for his best friend’s girl, how I wish for your happy ending too. Jules is a true best friend, he is protective, sexy and funny(see my review here).
As I said, I can go on and on… So, what’s in your Top Ten this week?