These are my Top Ten books that have a regular high school or a boarding school as part of the setting:
1. Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock – The school and college setting is more prevalent in other books of the series. Love it!
2. Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling – I don’t have to explain about Hogwarts, do I?
3. My Ex From Hell by Tellulah Darling – This book takes place at a boarding school and it’s a based on Hades and Persephone’s myth. Hilarious!
4. Obsidian by Jennifer Armentrout – Let me just say that I wouldn’t be able to concentrate with Daemon poking me in the back with a pen.
5. Storm by Brigid Kemmerer – The whole Elemental series applies here. Although, nothing good seems to happen at school for the Merrick boys 🙁
6. Guitar Notes by Mary Amato – The main characters meet by exchanging notes while using the same music practice room. Such a sweet story.
7. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins – You didn’t think that I would forget about this amazing book, right? Boarding school in Paris, sign me up!
8. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry – Such a good book! An intense but amazing read that starts with with Echo tutoring Noah.
9. Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday – I love this series! A mix of school angst and mystery. So funny!
10. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins – Another magical boarding school. What’ts not to like?
You know me and I can probably keep on going, but I’m in a hurry today, so this is it!
What’s on your Top Ten this week?