There are a lot of books in my to-be-read pile (just look in Goodreads!), but I think a lot of the books I want to read next year are sequels to series I already started (and there are too many to count). Here are some of the books that I excited to read this year:
1. Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton – The sequel to Angelfire, one of my favorite books last year.
2. Stolen Nights by Rebecca Maizel – I have been waiting for this book forever! Infinite Days was published in August of 2010 and the sequel is not due for publication until September, almost two years later!
3. The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting – This will be book number three of the Body Finder series. Violet and Jay are one of my favorite couples ever!
4. Insurgent by Veronica Roth – LOVED Divergent, need I say more?
5. Jessica Rules the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey – This is another book that is taking forever to get here! It is the sequel to Jessica’s Guide to Dating on the Dark Side which I loved.
6. The Girl in the Clockwork Collar by Kady Cross – I really enjoy steampunk and specially The Girl in the Steel Corset. I’m ready for the next American adventure!
9. Grave Mercy by R.L. LaFevers – The cover is so cool, I like the image of a kick ass heroine.
10. A Million Suns by Beth Revis – What else can happen on board of the spaceship Godspeed?
And many, many more!