Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
Here are some books that feature travel in some shape or form:
1. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert – Not my typical read, I really enjoyed Elizabeth’s adventure of self discovery.
2. Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan – This group of demigods is always in a quest!
3. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins – This book is, without a doubt, one of my favorite books and it takes place in one of my favorite cities to read about: Paris.
4. Hourglass by Myra McEntire- Time travel…
5. The Fault in our Stars by John Green – Another of my favorite books, with a memorable trip to Amsterdam.
6. Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows by J.K. Rowling – An incredible series! This last book as a LOT of travel in it while our heroes chase the items that will help them destroy Voldemort.
7. Just One Day by Gayle Forman – How I love this book! A beautiful coming-of-age story that takes place in many places, such as Europe.
8. Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan – This book is so good, funny and memorable! You can get to know a lot of New York just by following the dares of Dash and Lily.
9. Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson – Now, this is an Epic travel book!
10. Across the Universe by Beth Revis – This is probably the longer trip ever!
That’s it for me, what’s in your Top Ten this week?